Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random Bitchy Post.

To wackyfunshop of eBay. You are welcome for the picture of Beetlar. I am glad you asked my permission first. Except wait, you didn't.

Link to auction.

My photo:


I hate to sound like such a grump about this, but if you are going to use my pictures- especially to SELL YOUR OWN ITEMS- please e-mail me first. And if you are not going to e-mail me, please do not crop out my mark when you steal my photos.

I didn't think this would end up being an issue- and frankly I'm a bit flattered. But I don't take these photos to help you market your toys. Unless I am getting an unexpected cut of the proceeds. Am I?

Thanks.

(P.S. You are more than welcome to use my photos, however, if you just using them for informational purposes (e.g., archiving, forum questions, etc.).)

No comments: